Important Instructions for Downloading Kerala Font
1. Go to http://members.tripod.com/rajk/mal/GetFont.html
2. Scroll down to where it says "Kerala" on the left-hand side.
3. Click on the address on the right-hand side (ends with kerala.zip).
4. A popup window should appear asking whether you want to "Open this file from its current location" or "Save this file to disk." MAKE SURE THAT "SAVE THIS FILE TO DISK" IS SELECTED!!!
5. Now save the file in any directory where you want to save it. AND REMEMBER WHERE YOU SAVED IT!!!
6. Open the folder where you saved the Kerala font.
7. Double-click on "keralite.exe."
8. Another popup window should ask you to confirm that you want to install Kerala font on your computer. Press the "Unzip" button, and you're done! (I hope!!!)
9. You may need to restart your computer for the fonts to display correctly.
IF THE ABOVE STEPS DON'T WORK:
1. Go to http://www.keralapathram.com/php/showContent.php?linkid=8.
2. Click on the words "Click Here to Download Malayalam Font."
3. Follow instructions #4-9 from the last set of instructions (or try!).